Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Miu Miu this fall

Remember this post I did last week? I found this pic via an old post at The Glamourai

I thought - "How genius right?"

Apparently Miu Miu thought so too - and used a similar concept in their Fall '09 RTW.



















They used the collar from a coat - added fur. 
Such a great DIY. Use a vintage coat and vintage fur!






































Use the rest of the coat as they did here -
chop off the sleeves...
Nothing goes to waste. I must say though, I wouldn't wear it as a dress.
I am sure we could find many other ways to wear it right?



















I would take a black vintage coat like this one
cut off the sleeves like they did above,




















add a grey hoodie ( I'm an old school Hanes fan )...









and a rock n roll tee ( mine would be black )...







some skinny black jeans...








 and last but not least, some Christian Louboutin booties.









That's how I would wear a Miu Miu style cut-off wool coat this fall.



















Fall Miu Miu...

Photos via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment